F5 Egro Next
With best-in-class espresso, a pumped milk system, and a wide range of innovative optional extras, this machine delivers consistency and precision on another level.
Drinks that can be made with the F5
Rent this machine for your office from just £8.93 per day
Suggested staff number
Up to 200 people
- Fully modular system, enabling you to totally customise your coffee experience
- Consistent, top-quality milk foam with every press of the button, thanks to the F5’s pumped milk system
- Optional extras include chocolate, on-trend cold milk foam, dual-milk enabling you to offer a choice of milks, and convenient cup warmer
- Android touchscreen interface – the perfect balance of technology and intuitive user experience
More about the F5 Egro Next
Click on the options below to read more about the F5 office coffee machine.
- Up to 48 pre-programmed selections, including a full range of espresso-based fresh milk coffees, chocolate and mocha, plus cold milk foam versions of all the coffee shop favourites
- Choice of milk fridges, including 6L, 4L fridge under machine, and 6L dual-milk fridge (3L x 2)
- Intuitive and customisable 10″ HD touchscreen enables you to swipe, scroll and tap to find your choice of drink
- Titanium-coated high-precision grinders and stainless-steel brewer deliver consistently top-quality espresso every time
- Simple, automated cleaning cycle, meaning it’s quick and easy to maintain
- Machine-only dimensions (W x D x H): 300 x 575 x 770 mm
- Power requirements: 240v 13a UK plug
- Water requirements: 3/8” BSP connection required
- Waste requirements: Waste requires connection to trapped or sealed waste
- Fridge options (additional power required): 6L fridge / 6L dual-milk fridge (2x3L) / 4L under-machine fridge
F Range: Fresh Milk Bean-to-Cup Office Coffee Machines
Our fresh milk, bean-to-cup office coffee machines are the perfect coffee machine rental option for almost any coffee-loving office. However, if you’re not sure, one of our expert team will be more than happy to answer any of your questions.
Not sure if it’s better to rent or buy your office coffee machine flat out? We’ll explain why rental is most likely going to work best for you and business.
Short-term contracts and flexibility
Commitment-phobe? Not a problem! We offer short-term, flexible rental contracts from only three months. This means you won’t be tied into lengthy lease terms with third-party finance agents. Plus with FreshGround’s exceptional customer service, you’ll have the option to change or upgrade your coffee machine fuss-free.
Only the best
We only offer the highest quality commercial coffee machines that are built to last, but because of this, they can be expensive to purchase outright. However, if you choose to rent your machine, you’ll have no large capital outlay so if your business budget is tight, you can still afford to get the best machine for your office. Oh, and did we mention the rental option is tax-deductible?
Choosing FreshGround for all your office coffee needs will delight your colleagues and clients, and will give you total peace of mind. Our rental contracts offer servicing and maintenance as standard so you won’t face hefty call out charges or unexpected costs. Got an issue or a query you need resolving? We’ve got you! Our expert team is on hand to provide friendly, efficient and timely customer service.
Complement this machine with a partnering water dispenser and coffee package
The Rainforest Alliance
Our Premium Blend coffees are from Rainforest Alliance Certified farms, meaning you can enjoy your brew in the knowledge that you’re helping to support coffee growers and their communities.
Want to find out more about the FreshGround experience? What better way than to hear it straight from some of our customers!